So I started out with these little booties from yesterday’s blog post… Then I went crazy with the pattern manipulation to try to make some little MaryJane baby shoes.
They turned out every bit as adorable as the first pair… only one thing- I have no idea if these would fit on a little baby foot. I didn’t have a baby to measure and they booties look awfully wide.
I’m also not sure how critical that elastic on the pink/orange booties is. Having had 3 kids, I’m guessing pretty critical. I went ahead an used ribbon ties, instead of elastic- but that might not be too practical on an actual little girl.
Having made only one other pair of booties in my life- I think these turned out alright. I might rework the pattern a little bit more to make it less wide.
Receive ReannaLily Designs Blog in your email so you won't miss any updates. Sign up here: